Whatever the nature of your business, I have the knowledge and expertise to improve your visibility in the major search engines and as a result, the number of enquires or sales that your website achieves.
I have been interested in SEO since 2006. I help companies to increase their Google visibility.
Competitor, Website, Keyword, Content Analysis. Data-driven digital marketing projects.
Track landing page, website basket, contact forms, phone clicks and technical and ideas arrangements to increase conversions.
Google Individual Qualification Certificated Web Analytics Executive.
Digital marketing is impossible without great content.
I can help companies to increase their website visitors.
Monthly SEO Packages
Beginners & Developers
Technical SEO Analysis
Mobile and UX Analysis
Enterprise & Professionals
Advice & Consultancy
Holding & Digital Agencies
Outsource SEO Manager for your company!
SEO Package Details
- Clearing the website from Technical SEO errors.
- Continuous monitoring with Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Google My Business, Google Lighthouse, Bing-Yandex Webmaster, SEMRush, Screaming Frog, Ahrefs and W3C tools.
- Reporting and eliminating errors of these tools.
- Analyze to improve mobile compliance and user experience.
- Title – Description – Navigation – URL systems are constantly monitored and optimized.
Targeting better search engine market share in the industry by making competitor analysis.
- Backlink and content optimization.
SEO isn’t just about great design websites. Google uses a lot of algorithms to list position. It makes analysis to your website: Voice Search portable, Schema – Semantic Markup Entry, User Location, User Experience, Clean HTML Pages etc. In the wake of dissecting your online properties, understanding your substance, and profiling your traffic, I’ll work with you near form an exhaustive SEO system that accomplishes your business destinations.
I’ve helped Medium & Large Businesses throughout the UK, Greater Manchester and Worldwide across a variety of different niches.
Freelance SEO Services
- Custom fitted SEO Campaigns dependent on Your Targets/Goals
- Commercial centre Analysis, Opportunity Gathering and Website Auditing
- Full SEO Strategy Building and Execution Timelines to Deliver SEO
- Full User Experience and Conversion Rate Auditing
- Completely Tailored SEO Campaign Execution and Comprehensive Reporting
Most frequent questions and answers
What does SEO mean? SEO = Search Engine Optimization, is to adapt to the algorithms that provide ranking sites in search engine results. Websites that do not comply with SEO cannot rank high in search results. All search engines, especially Google, expect their websites to be SEO compliant. In SEO, what Google says is more important than what people say. There is no place for individuality in SEO. Make your website a platform where the user can find what they are looking for. Google’s business philosophy is not that a business is very good, it is finished. Advance your SEO projects with this in mind. SEO expertise is a time-consuming task. You can find here the answer to the question “what does seo stand for”
In SEO education, you will be able to learn advanced SEO starting from scratch. By the end of the training, you will be able to manage SEO on a professional level. You no longer need to go to SEO Courses. With online lessons, you can improve yourself on this. Note: Release date and update date are different. This guide, published on 3rd party sites as PDF Training Kit, is constantly updated and the most current version is only available on this page. Updated on October 16, 2018 Warning: Do not build sites built for search engines. Google will understand this soon. If you’re going to be an SEO Expert, you’re not going to be an advertising engineer. With various analysis methods, you will be responsible for the optimization of the site. A good SEO Expert must master web technologies and trends. Google Analytics should be familiar with authoritative SEO tools and HTML in the industry.
Links given from one website to another are called backlinks. It has been stated many times by Google that it is also an important indicator for SEO.
An SEO works for the harmony of the Google algorithms.
- Index – Google stores all web pages that it knows about in its index. The index entry for each page describes the content and location (URL) of that page. To index is when Google fetches a page, reads it, and adds it to the index: Google indexed several pages on my site today.
- Crawl – The process of looking for new or updated web pages. Google discovers URLs by following links, by reading sitemaps, and by many other means. Google crawls the web, looking for new pages, then indexes them (when appropriate).
- Crawler – Automated software that crawls (fetches) pages from the web and indexes them.
- Googlebot – The generic name of Google’s crawler. Googlebot crawls the web constantly.
- SEO – Search engine optimization: the process of making your site better for search engines. Also the job title of a person who does this for a living: We just hired a new SEO to improve our presence on the web.
SEO is one of the most important channels in internet marketing. The SEO compatibility of a website provides organic growth.
- Review of your site content or structure
- Content development
- Management of online business development campaigns
- Keyword research
- SEO training
- Expertise in specific markets and geographies
SEO is very important for a website not to be lost and found on the internet. It provides not only the availability of the site but also many profits, from site speed to increase conversion, to the reduction of server data.
All of the on-site SEO arrangements made on the site are called on-page SEO.
My current SEO service price is 350 between 700 GBP.