Who am I?
My name is Bertan Uzun. I first met the internet on my father’s, brother’s, cousin’s computers and fell in love with the internet. I should have bought my computer. I sold necklaces on the street, saved the money then I bought a computer on 15.04.2005 and started to develop software with Classic ASP language which I learned from PCnet magazines in the same year.
In 2006, I started SEO. When I created a Google PageRank query script in January 2007, I learned what SEO is. My first corporate SEO client was a software company in Ankara in 2009.
Spent more than half his life doing SEO (since 2006).
Worked with: AbbVie, Novo Nordisk, Bayer, Shire, KAISER+KRAFT, Eczacibasi, Yatas, Vakko +300 websites.
Specialities: SEO/SEM, Website Development-Management, Website Analysis-Optimization-Consultancy-Reporting-Research, Debug Pages, Content Optimization, Online Research, WordPress
I am ready to provide 360-degree digital services like graphic design, software development with a team. I have a lot of trustable and experienced friends, ex-colleagues. Same price per person. Just let us know what is your requirements.
Currently using tools: Google; Analytics, Search Console, Lighthouse, PageSpeed Insight, Devtools, Tag Manager, Optimize, Data Studio, Ads, Keyword Planner, Structured Data Testing Tool. Yandex.Webmaster, Bing – Webmaster Tools, SEMrush, Ahrefs, All in SEO, Yoast SEO, Screaming Frog, WebPageTest, W3C, GTMetrix, Notepad++, Excel, Trello, Powerpoint.
Certification: 7 Google, 3 SEMrush.
- Digital Marketing – Google
- Google Analytics – Individual Qualification
- Google Ads Mobile Certification
- Google Ads Search Advertising Qualified Individual
- Google Ads Display Advertising Qualified Individual
- Google Ads Video Advertising Qualified Individual
- Digital Sales Certification – Google
- SEMrush Content Marketing Toolkit Exam
- SEO Toolkit Exam for Advanced SEMrush Users
- SEO Toolkit – SEMrush
- Technical SEO – SEMrush
- Upper-Intermediate B2 – BSC England
174 movies + 24 series